Finntroll - Trollhammaren Finntroll - Trollhammaren

cool i guess

the animation you did isnt bad but if I had made this and wanted to improve it, I would add in lots of other little scenes that maybe synch with the music in some way, and you could keep returning to that main animation throughout the song, maybe like zoom in an out really fast every once in a while, it could be really funny with all that

Art Of Rolling A Joint Art Of Rolling A Joint

wonderful animation

I voted five because you represented us batch smokers, weed without tobacco is completely disgusting and it makes drool pool in your mouth. Good job man.

Blockhead: Episode 10 Blockhead: Episode 10

Fantastic

Send your videos to a network, you should capitalize on your talents.

The Submarine Game The Submarine Game

Why go to the trouble?

Sure this is a decently drawn and fully functional game and you deserve credit for that, but it is not original at all, and better versions of this game exist than yours, so as its creator, where do you see the value in this game? I would understand if this was an exercise for yourself in using flash that you submitted because you made it and might as well submit something you already worked on. It is a great accomplishment to the extent that it demonstrates your mastery of action script and what not, but there is not much in terms of creativity here as far as I can tell.

snakep responds:

Hi,

it brings some new ideas like the Oxygen, Speed-Up and Reverse to the game.

Your rights its not full of creativity but i was hoping its a funny little game to play. If you look at most games they arnt original but i guess thats rather normal than spaming a new genre or a revolutionary concept.

cheers

Chase The Crave 2 Chase The Crave 2

excellent

This was professionally made and it is hilarious but its not fully functional; I was unable to crash into anything no matter how hard I tried. I wish I didn't live in stupid Canada so that I could go to White Castle in real life.

First timer First timer

This lacks everything

Before you submit something like this, think. Is this really unique at all? No. Anyone can find some actionscript codes, copy and paste them, and make a simple timer like this. I like the tip though. I voted high because it made me laugh histerically.