Finntroll - Trollhammaren Finntroll - Trollhammaren

cool i guess

the animation you did isnt bad but if I had made this and wanted to improve it, I would add in lots of other little scenes that maybe synch with the music in some way, and you could keep returning to that main animation throughout the song, maybe like zoom in an out really fast every once in a while, it could be really funny with all that

Art Of Rolling A Joint Art Of Rolling A Joint

wonderful animation

I voted five because you represented us batch smokers, weed without tobacco is completely disgusting and it makes drool pool in your mouth. Good job man.

Blockhead: Episode 10 Blockhead: Episode 10

Fantastic

Send your videos to a network, you should capitalize on your talents.

sticks stairs sticks stairs

Very good for your second animation

I didn't expect much at first, espescially since your preloader didn't work, but the animation was surprisingly smooth, which is very hard to do, even with stick figures. You have talent, just try and work on something with a storyline. LAWLZ RANDOMNIZ is very bad. Even if it doesn't make sense its better than a bunch of guys trying to get down steps. As far as animation is concerned, keep it up. Also, you should practice drawing. I doodle in school and thats how got to be "ok" at it. Good job.

Madness at the station Madness at the station

ummm, did you really use that for school?

to be honest when i first clicked on it i expected a free blam point but i was surpirsed. I know how long it takes ot do stuff like this but really, as far as a madness cartoon is concerned, that wasn't very good. It lacked violence and length. You have potential, just try to be more original (perhaps an animation which is not based on an already existing one) and improve your length. As far as artwork is concerned that was above average don't worry about needing to practice drawing.

The Unknown The Unknown

outstanding work

I voted five because this is a crazy good flash but even it was a noob piece of shit i would have voted five because the "abolition of religion lead to no more terrorism" That made me laugh so hard. I also agree with that. anyways, gj.

Avatar Psychiatrist Avatar Psychiatrist

outstanding

"earlier today senator palpatine declared a regime change" HA!
awsome stuff, keep it up man.

The Dangers of Oxygen The Dangers of Oxygen

seriously, wtf

that did not take you nine years.

TruffleClock responds:

and how would you know that butt munch

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

pretty damn sweet

also the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy is the shit!

blood fist (ep1) blood fist (ep1)

one word:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD
DDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!! please add sound and then youll really have something.